Are you looking for a way to access Paramount Plus on your PS5? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! With the recent launch of the Playstation 5, many gamers have been wondering how they can get their hands on this amazing streaming service. We’ll show you step-by-step how to do just that so you can start enjoying all of the benefits of Paramount Plus right away! So put your chips and controller down for a moment and allow us to help out with all things media related – it’s time to join the digital revolution!
In this article, we will learn how to get Paramount Plus on PS5, along with other essential information that should get you started on the path of enjoying the content of Paramount+ on your PS5 at your own convenience. Let’s get down rolling with the article!
What is Paramount Plus?
The streaming service Paramount Plus features a wide variety of broadcasts, including movies, television shows, and lives sports. It features movies from the well-known Paramount Pictures studio as well as shows from other networks and studios like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, and VH1. Paramount Plus also has live broadcasts of key sports events from the NFL, NBA, and MLB, as well as other collegiate and international competitions. Customers that pay for the service can use it on their phones, tablets, and other media players. Paramount Plus is an essential subscription for any movie buff or TV show nut.
Is Paramount Plus on PS5?
It’s true that you can get Paramount Plus on the PS5. A download of the Paramount Plus application from the PlayStation Store is required to gain access to the service on your PlayStation 5 console. After downloading and signing into the app using your Paramount Plus credentials, you will have access to a library of movies and television shows. Be aware that you need a Paramount Plus subscription in order to use the service.
What are the benefits of a Paramount Plus subscription?
As a subscriber to Paramount Plus, you can take advantage of many features, such as:
- Watch TV series and movies from various channels like CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, and many more.
- The flexibility to stream on a wide variety of electronic gadgets, including mobile phones, tablets, computers, and media players like the Roku and PlayStation 5.
- Allows for content to be downloaded for later viewing.
- The ability to watch new episodes of some shows before they’re publicly released.
- Exclusive programming, including sports and concerts, is available.
- Customization in terms of both profile and watchlist creation.
- Having the ability to create and manage several user profiles means that everyone in your household can have their own unique TV experience.
- The library is continually updated with fresh materials.
How to get Paramount Plus on PS5?
In order to use the Paramount Plus app, you must first create an account by signing up for the app. Having an active subscription to the program is also required before you may view the material on your device.
- Simply type “paramountplus.com” into your mobile phone’s or computer’s search bar to access the official Paramount Plus website.
- Click “Try Paramount Plus” and then “Try It Free” to move on to choose a subscription plan.
- To proceed with account creation, please click the “Continue” option and fill out the screen that appears.
- Right Next, you’ll be prompted to provide your payment information before proceeding with the sign-up procedure.
- Now you can go ahead and start enjoying the content.
How to stream Paramount Plus?
Learn the many methods of logging into the Paramount Plus service if you already have a subscription. Your subscription can be activated on any device with a web browser, including your TV and computer.
Sign in using your TV:
- Start the Settings window immediately.
- Proceed to the Login page.
- Select the on my TV option.
- Simply enter your login details to access Paramount Plus.
- Well, that settles it. You can now see your TV profile after logging in.
Using an Internet browser:
- Fire up the Paramount Plus web app.
- Select the Sign in button afterward and choose the On the Web option.
- Inputs such as a URL and a code will be presented. Somewhere at the side jot down that information.
- Next, go to the official Paramount + website from your device.
- There you must input the activation code into the appropriate field. You can select it for activation by pressing on it.
- There will be a little pause while your PS5’s display updates, and then streaming will begin.
Alternative Method: Screen Mirror Using an Apple or Android Device
Make a reflection on your iPhone or Android and use it as a mirror if you don’t want to shell out the extra money for the added convenience. You may watch content on your PS5 from your mobile device by opening the Paramount Plus app and setting up a video mirror.
It’s possible, but it needs two apps: Paramount Plus and Screen Mirroring software. After you’ve done so, check that your PS5 and mobile device are joined to the same WiFi network. Then, start the screen mirroring procedure to get the video to play the way you want it to on your PS5. Let’s break it down a little into steps for easier understanding:
- Get yourself a Paramount Plus and some sort of screen-mirroring app.
- Start using your device’s Paramount Plus service by logging in.
- Get your PS5 and device linked up to a regular WiFi network.
- The PlayStation button must be pressed on the PS5 controller.
- Bring up Game Base and pick a buddy.
- Select Send Quick Message under the Messages option.
- Simply forward the link and launch it on the PS5 interface.
- The screen will then go to a web page displaying a QR code.
- Go to your app store and search for Screen Mirroring.
- Select the Scan tab and then scan the QR code with your device’s camera.
- You should then select the Screen Mirroring option.
- The PS5 will mirror your mobile device’s display after you select the Start Broadcast option.
- Then, after the mirroring is complete, you can open the Paramount Plus app on the device and begin enjoying video on your PS5.
How much does Paramount+ cost?
Ans: There are two major packages available from Paramount Plus, and they are called Essential and Premium, respectively. Most of the on-demand movies and episodes are sponsored by the Paramount+ Essential subscription, which costs $5 a month or $50 annually. For $10/month or $100/year, the Premium plan removes all ads.
Does Paramount Plus come with a free trial?
Paramount Plus comes with a 7-day free trial period on any subscription package that you decide to go with.
Does Paramount Plus come with ads on PS5?
Paramount has the Essential plan which does contain some advertisements, but the premium plan comes totally free of ads.
We hope now you know how to get Paramount Plus on PS5 using both the official method and the workaround. That being said, if you have any doubts, feel free to hit us in the comments below. We should be more than happy to serve you with your queries.